Liz Swann Miller, a Naturopath (ND) whose specialization is in nutritional healing and an Amazon author, wrote a new detox drink book for those searching ways on how to lose weight. The title of the book is “The Red Tea Detox.” In the book’s young age, there already are a lot of Red Tea Detox reviews which talks about the negative and positive aspects of the book. Nevertheless, we will be discussing what we think of the Red Tea Detox.
Losing weight is a strenuous task for most people, as this requires dedication and consistency; with all the different kinds of stress we encounter every day, achieving a healthy lifestyle can be absolutely burdensome. The good news is
In this review, we will find out what makes this red tea stand out among other weight loss drinks. Moreover, we’ll be providing key facts in determining whether this program is legit or if it’s just another scam.
The Author and Her Discovery
Liz Swann Miller has degrees both in Psychology and Naturopathy. She is also an author who has published several books and courses on health and nutrition. Also, she works with clients in private coaching.
Her interest in weight loss is a result of her own battle with obesity. She was overweight from childhood until her 30s. Feeling helpless of not being in control of her weight and life, that’s when she had the determination to make changes, and decided to be firm to make her life better.
According to the author, she learned the information about the red tea from her college exchange student from South Africa. This student shared with her a story about a flavorful red tea that a Kenyan tribe drank to conceal being hungry and have inexhaustible energy. In addition, this red tea contains ingredients that help get rid of toxins in your body and boost your metabolism to take off the excess weight swiftly.
With all the hardships she experienced, along with the knowledge she acquired from her studies, Liz Swann Miller began writing weight loss books. Her purpose is to enlighten the people about the restorative capacity of food and how to include these developments into our daily lives.
You can get more information about the Red Tea Detox, by visiting their website at www.RedTeaDetox.com
Company: Red Tea Detox By Health Living Plus Publishing
Media Contact: Liz Swann Miller
Attn: Media Relations
Address: 402 West Broadway, #400, San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: 619 364 7200
The Red Tea Detox Program, what actually is it?
Liz Swann Miller finally decided to publish the book which includes the recipe for red detox tea and provided options for changing up the recipe.
This tasty red tea has been found in a not-so-popular area in Africa. There were speculations about this red tea as a ‘voodoo tea’ but that is fictitious, because you can absolutely make this real tea at home.
A remarkable number of people believe that there is a difference between detoxification and weight loss. But, according to the author, they are related. Detoxification is sometimes referred to as body cleansing, as you can only eat certain foods, like fruits, vegetables and liquids, for a period of time.. It aims to rid the body of unspecified toxins – things like free radicals, pollution, and bad ingredients from junk food and processed food.
She clarifies about it in this program. Probably by eradicating the toxins you have built up, your overall body and metabolism will function smoother. This is where Liz Swann Miller states an undeniable truth about toxins because the garbage ingredients in junk food certainly affect our organs. Mainly, the benefits of detoxification would be to free our bodies from unwanted organisms and stress.
You may ask why red tea? It has been researched and proven that red tea has many effects in this diet. It is designed to increase digestion while also helping you feel less hungry. Some of its ingredients also boost speed up metabolism. This is why most of the Red Tea Detox reviews and testimonials point to one thing – that the red tea diet is deemed effective and easy-to-understand.
In this program, you will have an all-in-one program to shed unwanted weight including the recipe for red tea and all 5 sources of unique ingredients. The good thing about this is that you don’t need to visit Africa as well, you can find these ingredients in your local grocery stores.
You also get:
- A complete 14 day meal plan that consist of recipes for fulfilling your appetite and delectable snacks to cease any cravings instantaneously. The meal plan comprises four phases:
- The Red Tea Detox Phase 1: Days 1 – 5
- The Red Tea Detox Phase 2: Day 6
- The Red Tea Detox Phase 3: Days 7 and 8
- The Red Tea Detox Phase 4: Calorie Restriction Based on BMR
- The Red Tea Detox Workout, an extensive workout program to hasten the process of burning fat in your body.
- The Red Tea Detox Motivation Plan, which dismisses the popular assumption about willpower and makes sure that you are focused and sure to cut down the ton of weight you’re aiming for.
Are there bonuses included in the program?
You will not only get the main guide, but these five bonuses as part of the Red Tea Detox Program:
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide for Super Health
- Effortless Weight Loss Hypnosis (Audio)
- 100 Great-Tasting Green Smoothie Fat-Loss Recipes
- The 5 Detox Methods of Famous Celebrities
- A free private consultation for a month
Pros of the program
- The ingredients in her e-book are affordable and can easily be bought in the health food stores. You don’t have to climb several mountains just to have the ingredients.
- You do not need to have exceptional cooking skills. Simple instructions to make the red tea and smoothies are laid out in detail, complete with meal plans.
- She cited lots of research to support her claims in the program to prove that what she’s talking about is legit and that it’s effective.
- The program is suitable for most people. People with dairy or gluten intolerance, vegans, vegetarians, and diabetics can also use the Red Tea Detox Program.
- It also includes workable exercise regimen.
- This program is designed to help you fight hunger pangs, and it also stops unhealthy food cravings.
- The price is worth it because of the added great bonuses which are useful for the dieter.
- You can email Liz’s support team if you are unhappy with the Red Tea Detox Program, as Liz offers a 60-day guarantee, and they will be happy to return your money.
Cons of the Program
- This may be a natural way of detoxifying but it might have some side effects. It would be best to consult your doctor first before you drink this red tea, just to be safe and make sure that you won’t react negatively with the medications you are currently taking (if any).
- The Red Tea Detox Program is a digital product. Both book and bonuses are in PDF and MP3 formats, and you can download them a few moments after payment has been processed. On the other hand, if you prefer flipping through a physical books, printing everything from your computer would be advisable.
Is the Red Tea Detox program the program for me?
Reading different Red Tea Detox Reviews on the net actually wants to make me buy it more. Trying out this Red Tea Detox Program is definitely worth it on account of the background and researches made by the author herself.
The instructions she stated in this program are simple and detailed. Yet, reconstructing your diet will always be difficult, as it entails hard work and dedication. There will be instances that you will experience headaches and bent on giving up.
As long as you are persistent in losing unwanted weight and having a better life, this plan will work so well for you.