Can a program that takes 10 minutes only a day make a difference? We acquired the program to test it out for ourselves. Here’s the Unlock Your Hip Flexors (Rick Kaselj) review that will tell you what we think and whether or not you should check it out for yourself.
What are Hip Flexors?
Hip flexors are also known as “psoas” muscles according to Rick Kaselj. These muscles join the trunk to your legs and are involved in virtually every movement the body makes.
When we spend a lot of time sitting the psoas tends to stay short and snug. It leads to continuing tightness and forces the rest of the body to reimburse, causing poor position. Unluckily bodily energetic works outside of school or work aren’t adequate to loosen the damage.
How Do I Know If I Have Tight Hips?
You most have tight hips if you sit a lot. It only depicts most of us are at least a bit tight in the hip area.
About the Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program
Unlock your Hip Flexors offers a simple, direct set of movements that are designed to unite and strengthen your hips.
Movements are made in a chronological course. Movement is supposed to help correct the tension. It is also imbalances caused by sitting too much.
Many years as a physical therapist, Rick Kaselj did a lot of researchers. One of his current studies is where the chronological course system established. Even though some of the stretches and movements are eminent, Rick says it’s the exact arrangement that’s most significant.
The chronological flow is a blend of stationary stretching, enthusiastic activities, and firming. It takes just over 10 minutes to complete. Rick commends doing it at least one time each day, no less than when you are first starting out.
Opening your hip flexors requires more than just fixed stretching.
It only means you’ll be mixing longer (20 seconds) stretches with some enthusiastic and flexible stretching to a growth range of motion, and strengthening workouts.
What Do You Get from the Program?
The platform contains an e-book (the “Unlock Your Hip Flexors Manual”) which clarifies the arrangement of the hips and provides comprehensive guidelines for each of the actions. You also get a video series that trains you on how to do the flow. These videos include instructional videos as well as a follow-along video done in real time.
How This Program Will Help You
We already told you about the problems caused by having weak, tight quadriceps in this Unlock Your Hip Flexors (Rick Kaselj) review. So it makes sense that using the program every day will lead to all kinds of benefits, as it has for many people already.
- Flattened belly fat. Opening up your quadriceps will make your trunk more upright. It reduces the appearance of the overhanging belly fat “pooch.”
- Improved essential strength. The flow sequence includes some core strengthening moves. They are easy to do. However, you will see an improvement if you follow the sequence on a regular basis.
- Reduces your risk of damages. There are a lot of athletic hazards that are due to worse movement. The hip movement exercises will make that less likely to happen to you.
- Improves your sexual performance. Whether you’re a man or woman, decreasing tension and improving blood flow in your quadriceps region can have a positive effect in the bedroom.
- More athletic. There are serious athletes and weekend warriors that benefit from having strong and fluid hips.
- Highly respectable physical therapist Rick Kaselj founded the sequential flow of this program. It also created by Mike Westerdal, a strength coach.
- It’s easy to complete; no apparatus is necessary and it just over 10 minutes to complete.
- It has book and videos that are all good materials – you won’t have to get bored listening to a group of useless pieces of information.
- All the movements are safe as long as you follow the instructions.
- The course is relatively easy to complete. You positively do not need to be in top physical condition to advantage from this program.
- The Unlock Constricted Hamstrings bonus is equally simple, direct and is possibly much-needed for those of us who do lots of sitting.
- It has a 60-day money back assurance, in an incident, for some reason, the program isn’t for you. Visit Amazon or Walmart online to get coupon or discount.
- Even though it’s easy to complete, you still have to make time each day to do the course. Doing time after time, it could still be a benefit for you. But you’ll get the most advantage if you do it regularly.
- You might need to update your video player on your computer for you to watch the videos.
- You should see a doctor before trying the program.
Complications triggered by poor posture don’t get sufficient attention. We generally mull over food and bodybuilding as the solutions to good health.
However, bad posture can ruin your healthiness even if you do exercises and watch what you eat. If you spend a lot of time sitting you almost certainly have bearing problems that you need to address. Rick Kaselj’s system can help you a lot about bad posture.
The good news is that you can give it a try without danger because it has 60-day money back guarantee, no questions asked!